Earning extra money has become increasingly popular, and with the rise of online survey platforms like Ipsos iSay, many people are participating in paid surveys to make some additional income. Ipsos iSay is a reputable survey site that allows individuals to both share their opinions on various topics and get paid in return.
As with any online money-making opportunity, it’s essential to research whether the platform is legitimate and worth investing time in. In this article, we’ll review Ipsos iSay, its features, and how much you can potentially earn by participating in their surveys. This review will provide you with the necessary information to make an informed decision on whether or not Ipsos iSay is the right tool for you to make extra money online.
Ipsos iSay is a market research company founded in 1975, which operates an online survey platform for individuals to share their opinions and earn extra money in the process. The company conducts surveys on behalf of organizations, governments, and businesses to collect valuable consumer insights and opinions.
By signing up to become an iSay member, users have the opportunity to be a part of a community that participates in surveys covering a wide range of topics from brand preferences to social issues. The platform is open to residents of multiple countries, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and other European countries. To ensure user privacy, Ipsos iSay follows strict data protection policies and guarantees member information is kept confidential and anonymous when collecting and analyzing survey data.
When members participate in Ipsos iSay surveys, they are rewarded with points that can be accumulated and eventually redeemed for various rewards such as gift cards, PayPal cash transfers, and charitable donations. Members may also receive additional perks, such as opportunities to enter sweepstakes or donate their rewards points to partnering charities. Surveys typically take around 10-20 minutes to complete, and the number of points earned varies depending on the length and complexity of the survey.
While Ipsos iSay won’t make participants rich, it is a user-friendly platform for those looking to earn a bit of extra money and have their opinions heard by companies and organizations. Users should be aware that to maximize their earning potential, consistent participation and engagement is essential, as surveys may not be available on a daily basis for all members.
How to Join
Joining Ipsos iSay is a simple process. To get started, visit their official website and click the “Sign Up” link in the middle of the home page. You will need to provide your basic information, such as name, email, and password.
After entering your details, check your email for a confirmation link. Click on the link to verify your account and complete the registration process. Keep in mind that Ipsos iSay is available for survey takers in the US, UK, and Canada, and you must be at least 18 years old to join this panel.
Once you have successfully registered, take a few minutes to complete your profile. Ipsos iSay uses the information from your profile to match you with relevant surveys. Although completing your profile is not mandatory, providing accurate and up-to-date information will increase your chances of receiving surveys that suit your interests and demographics.
IPSOS iSay Survey Types
IPSOS iSay offers a variety of survey types, covering different topics and industries. By participating in these surveys, members can earn rewards, including points that can be redeemed for gift cards or cash. Understanding the different types of surveys available on the platform can help users maximize their earnings and engagement.
1. Consumer Surveys: These surveys focus on consumer products and services. Participants may be asked about their preferences, opinions, and experiences with various brands or products. Consumer surveys help companies gather valuable insights to improve their offerings and marketing strategies. Sample topics include electronics, fashion, or food items.
2. Political and Social Surveys: IPSOS iSay conducts surveys that gauge public opinion on political and social issues. These surveys provide valuable data to help policymakers, government organizations, and non-profits understand the public’s stance on various matters. Examples of topics covered in these surveys are current events, policy changes, and social issues.
3. Market Research Surveys: Market research surveys gather data on specific industries or market segments. These surveys are designed to help businesses make informed decisions based on consumer preferences, trends, and market conditions. Examples of market research surveys include those related to the automotive, health care, or entertainment industries.
4. Ad Testing Surveys: Ad testing surveys involve evaluating advertisements and promotional materials. Participants might be asked to watch a video advertisement, listen to a radio spot, or evaluate print ads. These surveys help companies refine and improve their advertising strategies by assessing the effectiveness and engagement of their ads.
It is essential for users to ensure their profile information is accurate and up-to-date, as this will increase the likelihood of being invited to participate in relevant surveys across these categories. Modify your preferences on the platform anytime to match your interests and areas of expertise, maximizing both enjoyment and potential earnings.
Ipsos iSay offers a reward system in the form of iSay points, or stars, which members earn by completing surveys. Each point is typically valued at approximately $0.01, with redemption options such as gift cards, cash, and charitable donations available to users who accumulate enough points to redeem them.
Surveys are the primary means of earning points on Ipsos iSay. After the site’s recent update, it is now more focused on offering paid surveys to its members. The number of points awarded per survey may vary, with longer or more complex surveys typically providing higher rewards.
Besides surveys, users can also earn points through the referral program, in which they invite friends and family to join iSay. If a referred person signs up and becomes an active member, the referrer will receive additional iSay points as a reward.
Users can track their iSay points through their accounts, and as they accumulate enough points, they will have the option to redeem them for various rewards, which may differ based on their locations. Some popular redemption options include:
- Gift cards from well-known retailers, such as Amazon, Target, and Starbucks
- Cash in the form of PayPal transfers or prepaid VISA cards
- Donating points to charities and non-profit organizations
Pros and Cons
When considering whether to use Ipsos iSay for making extra money with online surveys, it’s essential to weigh the pros and cons.
- Ease of use: The platform is user-friendly, making it simple to sign up and start taking surveys.
- Earn extra cash: While it won’t make you rich, Ipsos iSay can provide a way to earn a few extra dollars for free in your spare time.
- Voice your opinion: Surveys offer an opportunity to have your opinion heard on various important topics.
- Reputable company: Ipsos iSay is part of one of the largest market research companies, making it a more trustworthy option compared to lesser-known providers.
- Limited earning potential: Like most survey platforms, you won’t earn enough to replace a full-time income.
- Survey availability: The number of surveys you receive depends on your demographics, which means earning opportunities might be limited for some users.
- Slow payout: The points earned through surveys might take some time to accumulate, and redeeming them for cash or gift cards can also take a while.
- No other ways to earn: Ipsos iSay currently only offers surveys as a way to make money, unlike some platforms that provide additional earning options such as watching videos or completing tasks.
Tips for Success
While participating in Ipsos iSay surveys won’t make you rich, it does provide an opportunity to earn some extra money. To maximize your chances of success, follow these tips:
- Complete your profile: Having an accurate and up-to-date profile increases the chances of receiving survey invitations that match your demographics and interests. This leads to a higher likelihood of qualifying for surveys and earning more rewards.
- Be consistent: Regularly participate in the surveys offered to you. Ipsos iSay rewards active users with more frequent survey opportunities, so consistent participation can lead to higher earnings over time.
- Pay attention to survey instructions: Some surveys include verification questions to ensure that you are reading and understanding the content. Carefully read all instructions and survey questions to avoid being disqualified due to a careless mistake.
- Join the iSay community: Ipsos iSay has a social platform where members can interact, share tips and tricks, and participate in additional earning opportunities such as polls, contests, and extra surveys.
- Redeem rewards regularly: Ipsos iSay offers various rewards, such as gift cards or cash. It is a good practice to redeem your rewards frequently to avoid reaching the points expiration date. Keep an eye on your account balance and claim your rewards in a timely manner.
By following these tips, you can potentially make your experience with Ipsos iSay more enjoyable and fruitful. Remember to manage your expectations, as surveys are not a get-rich-quick scheme but a way to earn some extra cash while sharing your opinions on important topics.
In summary, IPSOS iSay is a legitimate survey platform that allows users to make extra money by sharing their opinions on various topics. While it may not make you rich, it’s a convenient way to earn rewards for your time and input.
As with any survey site, understanding its pros and cons is essential to decide if it’s worth your time. Some users appreciate the opportunity to exchange their rewards for gift cards or cash, and others find value in having their opinions heard on important subjects.
Furthermore, participation in surveys contributes to market research, helping businesses make better decisions and ensuring your feedback impacts the products and services you use daily.
Overall, IPSOS iSay may be a suitable option for those seeking a flexible, low-commitment method to supplement their income. Just remember to set realistic expectations and maintain a balanced approach to making money through online surveys.